mail/evolution-devel crashed w/ seg fault (looks like thread issue)

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 20:48:24 PDT 2003

I think, I have found the problem... If you enable the 'remember password'
and it will crash if you press the cancel button. If you disable and it will
not crash anymore. But, there's something wrong with the password. It keeps
say that the password is incorrect, which I tested in the Opera and it
works.

Should I submit the bugzilla?

>Here's how I crashed it. When, I waited for evolution to connect the POP
>server for like over two minutes, then I pressed the cancel button and
>crashed with the seg fault. It happens at the everytime if I touch the
>canel button. I think, it looks like it's thread issue again, but I don't
>know.. Might be from gtkhtml3 or else? Right now, I am trying to figure why
>it will not connect to the POP account, which I have no problem with the
>Opera 7's mail (M2) client on the same machine.
>
>By default, it's weird that I already have the permission issues in my home
>directory at ~/evolution/ such as can't open/delete a welcome mail that was
>included. Must be beta version.. I will fix them after this email.
>
>Anyway, I ran it under the gdb and here's info:

<snip>