nautilus-cd-burner

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 12:17:25 PDT 2003

>Hello, how do I use the nautilus-cd-burner?
>
>There was no link in the pkg-descr file, so I'm asking here.
>
>When I type burn:///  it works fine, but I dont know how that is going on.
>What do I have to do to get it working for a normal user (with a specific
>name) ?

Here too, it's why I want the feature like what RedHat has.. The dialog box
will appear and ask for the root password to get in su and use those apps. I
never like to tweak the permission, but you will have to tweak the
permission on the apps that are required the root. I haven't done them yet,
but I will try to tweak the permissions to make sure the nautilus-cdburner
works.