moving applets in gnome-panel 2.3.0

Wade Majors wade at ezri.org
Wed May 7 14:58:08 PDT 2003

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> After fully updating to GNOME 2.3.1 from my tree, I am able to move all
> applets with the middle mouse button.  In fact, I can single-click on an
> applet with the middle mouse button, then drag it without holding the
> button down.  Another single click will "drop" the applet at the cursor
> location.

Ugh. Was this with a recent 5-CURRENT? The only customization I have is
using "-march=athlon-tbird" in my CFLAGS. Its worked fine (as far as I
can perceive) since I started using GCC 3.2.x. I am currently rebuilding
everything with "-march=i686" to see if that might be the culprit in
this case. I thought it only affected code order and not stuff like
pointers but I'm grasping at straws here.

-Wade