fontconfig patch

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:29:29 PST 2003

>Can someone bounce the fontconfig patch I sent out earlier back to me?
>I forgot to upload it from my laptop before I left work, and I'm too
>lazy to get it out of the car.  Thanks.

Yes, here it is.. :-)

Hey, I have been wondering why do other people have this problem? Just
asking, because I 'never' have this problem, but with upgrade of X to 4.3.0
by rebuilt fontconfig. I even install everything by stratch (empty
/usr/local/ and /usr/X11R6/) few times in the past and this problem never
hit on me. It seems, it's little strange to me.