heads up...

Mikel King mikel.king at ocsny.com
Sat Mar 29 04:41:13 PST 2003

Thanks for the feedback, the fact that you even took the time to respond
is important. Luckily I  did it late last night, just sort of guessed my
way through the whole thing, one dep at a time. I usually watch a build
as it flies by checking  the versions of the dependencies in the
process. But for some reason I clearly missed several that were out of
date. No worries now, alls good...

Just curious exactly which FAQ are you refering to?