question for gst-player users

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 21:27:25 PDT 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:14:22 +0900, Alexander Nedotsukov <bland at mail.ru>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Before to bother thread guys I would like to confirm two things from some
> one else running -current or 5.1 systems. I assume bellow your system was
> built with /etc/make.conf contains WITH_LIBMAP=yes. Can you reproduce
> following behaviour?

Here's my info:

-rw-------   1 mezz  mezz  56821760 Jun 18 22:42 HomeWorld1024.avi (This
file was encoded with DivX503 Build830)

% uname -a (CVSup'ed around 30 to 40 minutes before the uname's clock)
FreeBSD mezz.mezzweb.com 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Wed Jun 18
17:50:41 CDT 2003     root at mezz.mezzweb.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BSDRULZ
i386

Here's my result:

libc_r:
	0% idle

libkse:
	Loop like hell (eat a lot of ram and swap) of error messages and
	finally crashed, so can't play. It's relating with libgthread errors.

libthr:
	Always over 70% idle; it will runs fine and UI is fine too, when
	I play with the pause, play and etc options. It created more than
	five gs-player in the top. UI is still alive.

Note: I am using Jeff's ULE and all apps that I installed from ports have
been compiled with the debug.

Ummm, strange.. Before, I can run Gnome2 with libkse, but not anymore now..
I will try to run Gnome2 with libthr.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.