current issues

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Jun 17 21:22:40 PDT 2003

On 17 Jun 2003 21:41:01 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 21:39, Lars Eggert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm almost through a complete rebuild of the current gnome2-beta ports
>> under -current. Here's a list of issues I had with certain ports:
>>
>> www/epiphany:
>> 	needed to remove -Werror in src/Makefile in the work directory,
>> 	tripped up on some redefinitions
>> 	(looks like the port Makefile tries to do that, but it doesn't
>> 	seem to take effect)
>
> This should now be fixed.
>

>> x11/gnopernicus:
>> 	"Package linc was not found in the pkg-config search path."
>> 	Not sure what to do about it, config.log attached.
>
> gnopernicus is broken for the time being.  I'm trying to get a straight
> answer from the ORBit people on the state of linc and ORBit2-2.7.2. This
> should be worked out when GNOME 2.3.3 is released.

Do you want me to list the failed that are relating to the linc stuff when
I am finishing with install Gnome2 on the empty /usr/local/ and
/usr/X11R6/? Or, just forget it and wait until ORBit folks to answer or fix
the problem? So far, I only see two failed; I just remove them and contiune
install Gnome2 again.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.