marcusmerge ports not clean

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jun 14 13:57:22 PDT 2003

Am 2003.06.14 22:32 schrieb(en) Jeremy Messenger:
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:31:43 +0200, Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.
> klaffenboeck at gmx.at> wrote:

>>> Hm.  I got my attachments via the mailling list.  I'll send you the
>>> attachments here again.
>>>
>>> Please tell me if they dont come through?  I've installed qmail
>>> new, maybe I have to configure there something?
>
> When, you add my email in the cc or to; I get them fine. Seem like
> it's maillist issue or something else, because I check at freebsd.
> org/mail/ and I see no attach that you re-send to me, which I have
> them.
>
>> Ok, I can see, the files are not here.  But now they are here:
>>
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomemedia2.out        53k
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomemedia2.out.bz2    5k
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomesession.out       31k
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomesession.out.bz2   4k
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/metacity.out           14k
>> http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/metacity.out.bz2       3k
>>
>> Hope the links are working,  I have no wm running now, so it's hard
>> to copy and paste them.  (So yes, metacity is the important thing
>> right now.)
>
> Ya, those links are work.. Ummm, maybe you should install some
> smaller WM such as Blackbox, Openbox, Fluxbox or whatever in case if
> you have the problem with the Gnome 2.3.x.. I always install Openbox
> and use it first, then install Gnome. It's a lot easier and faster to
> do the work when the Gnome 2.3.x failed or broke. I have Openbox
> installed, so just a suggest. :-)

Would be an Idea.  Maybe I can try.  I just want then gdm2 to let me in
with different sessions, one for openbox and one for gnome, because I
don't want to lose settings in gnome.  I'll have a look at it, hope
that works.

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard