marcusmerge ports not clean

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jun 14 13:31:46 PDT 2003

Am 2003.06.14 22:10 schrieb(en) Martin Klaffenboeck:

> Am 2003.06.14 21:38 schrieb(en) Jeremy Messenger:
>> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:12:30 +0200, Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.
>> klaffenboeck at gmx.at> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>
>> All four of your email have no attach; it seems like you have
>> forgotten to attach, something problem with your email client or
>> maillist.
>
> Hm.  I got my attachments via the mailling list.  I'll send you the
> attachments here again.
>
> Please tell me if they dont come through?  I've installed qmail new,
> maybe I have to configure there something?

Ok, I can see, the files are not here.  But now they are here:

http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomemedia2.out        53k
http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomemedia2.out.bz2    5k
http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomesession.out       31k
http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/gnomesession.out.bz2   4k
http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/metacity.out           14k
http://www.sbg.ac.at/~0021250/errors/metacity.out.bz2       3k

Hope the links are working,  I have no wm running now, so it's hard to
copy and paste them.  (So yes, metacity is the important thing right
now.)

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard