marcus gnomesession

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jun 14 12:42:29 PDT 2003

Hello,

gnomesession-2.3.2 from marcuscom fails.  Log is attached.

The thing is:

We have some errors in a c file, where I don't know whats happening.
The file is not compiled with -I/usr/local/include/linc-1.0 which would
maybe help, if we include linc/linc.h - but I'm not really sure if that
would solve the problem.  I didn't know how to add the -I/usr/local/
include/linc-1.0 file into the programm.  Maybe we have a wrong
configure script?

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard