marcus gnomemedia2 fails

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jun 14 12:02:37 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'll start to report one problem per mail, because I have a few, maybe
it's better to split different problems into different emails.

the marcus gnomemedia2-2.2.3 fails.  I attach the bzip2 log file (from
script) because I cannot copy and paste the things, because my system
is not so far right now.

The main thing do know is, that we have a not defined reference to
ORBIT_SERVANT_SET_CLASSINFO.

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard