Evo date time - o' lordy, not agin

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Fri Jun 13 11:54:51 PDT 2003

> From: Mike Harding <mvh at ix.netcom.com>
> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
> Sender: owner-freebsd-gnome at freebsd.org
>

> Well, the date seems much better now... ?  I'll shut up unless it
> happens again...

Mine is unchanged. I rebuilt Evolution 1.4 and I still see all times
+7 which is UTC.

I did a fresh cvsup this morning before the build, but the
evolution.desktop file was still referencing the 1.3 icons. (A quick
edit fixed this.) I even down-loaded a new copy of the distro.

Something really odd is happening here. I have compared my files to
those in cvs and I have the latest versions and no stale patches in my
ports tree.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)