sticky notes problem at panel startup

Piero piero at poprostu.pl
Fri Jun 13 03:45:15 PDT 2003

HI,

$ pi|grep sticky
stickynotes_applet-1.2.0 Applet that adds sticky notes to your desktop

After upgrading sticky-notes from recent ports, I got a message from the
panel:
-------
Panel napotkał problem przy ładowaniu apletu "OAFIID:StickyNotesApplet"
Szczegóły: Nie można uaktywnić "OAFIID:StickyNotesApplet"

Czy chcesz usunąć ten aplet ze swojej konfiguracji?
-------

which stands in English for:
-------
Panel encountered a problem loading an applet "OAFIID:StickyNotesApplet"
Details: Cannot activate "OAFIID:StickyNotesApplet"

Do you want to remove the applet from your configuration?
-------

The applet icon was gone from the panle, but I could restore the applet
manually (Add to panel) and my only note reappeared. The error message
would pop up again after restarting X, but this time the applet icon was
at the panel.

---
 Piero
 piero at poprostu.pl