Evo date time - o' lordy, not agin

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Thu Jun 12 19:30:15 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 22:24, Mike Harding wrote:
> I'm also running wall clock as this machine is dual-boot...

I, too, run wall clock, and both my Evo 1.4 machines send and receive
mail with the correct offset (EDT == GMT -0400).  I don't know why yours
would be different.  I looked through gconf-editor for some hidden
settings, but I didn't find anything.

> I have bad memories of this time offset, which had been patched at one
> point.

The patch is still in there, and things have been working for me.  What
is the output of date on your machine?

Joe