FreeBSD Port: evolution-1.4.0

Piero piero at poprostu.pl
Thu Jun 12 06:26:16 PDT 2003

W liście otrzymanym Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:50:17 +0100 od Dave Goode
<computer.officer at divinity.cam.ac.uk> :

> I get the following. How did you manage to build this version? Is
> there a knob to compile without the pilot stuff (which I don't want
> anyway)? Also, note the disparity between versions reported in the
> configure output and the error message at the end.

It's a good practice to read the Makefile before building port. From the
evo Makefile:

.if !defined(WITHOUT_PILOT)
LIB_DEPENDS+=   gpilotdconduit.2:${PORTSDIR}/palm/gnomepilot2
.endif

You can make this pemanent if you add line:

WITHOUT_PILOT=yes

to your /etc/make.conf (remember it may affect other ports too - but if
you don't need it anyway, that's OK), otherwise just

# make -DWITHOUT_PILOT install

---
 Piero
 piero at poprostu.pl