libgda2 autodetecting already installed DBSs (patch)

Sun Jun 8 23:38:36 PDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:51:08 -0400 (EDT)
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at freebsd.org> wrote:

> > Is there interest to have more DBSs (FreeTDS, MDB, ODBC, SQLite)
> > supported in the same way?
>
> No complaints from me.  Note, ODBC support may be broken until the ODBC
> port is updated.

I would do it the same way I did the MySQL 4, PG and Firebird part of
the patch, just by looking at the plist of the DBS and by looking into
configure of libgda2. Those with such a DBS installed and interest in
libgda2 would have to test it.

> > Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.
>
> This looks nice, Alexander.  I'll commit it when I get back from vacation.

Committing it myself isn't an option?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.