evolution 1.4.x, calendar view, and date/time display

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Fri Jul 18 14:39:01 PDT 2003

> From: Mike Patterson <mpatters at cs.uwaterloo.ca>
> Date: 18 Jul 2003 17:28:55 -0400
> Sender: owner-freebsd-gnome at freebsd.org
>
> On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 17:15, Mike Patterson wrote:
>
> > However, evo still thinks that I'm in GMT.  Previously I'd run into this
> > and the problem just... fixed itself somehow.  Now it's showing mail
>
> Apparently all it took was a reboot to fix it.  I find this odd, but I'm
> not complaining - maybe it's something obvious I overlooked?  Oh well.
> :)

I have rebooted many times. (It's on my laptop.) This has not fixed it
for me, although I believe that once, after updating Evo, it worked
once, but went back to GMT after re-starting. This is fuzzy, so don't
take it too seriously.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)