Seeking nautilus-cd-burner users

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 20 04:10:48 PST 2003

V so, 20. 12. 2003 v 03:11, Joe Marcus Clarke píše:

> > I'm looking for n-c-b users to test out the attached patch.  It uses
> > cdrecord to get more information about the CD burner.  This fixes some
> > bugs where FreeBSD would blindly assume all CD burners were CD-RW drives
> > that supported speeds up to 16x.  It's basically code borrowed from the
> > Linux side of n-c-b with some added checking for stuff not easily
> > available in FreeBSD.  The patch applies to both the GNOME 2.4 and 2.5
> > versions of n-c-b.  I would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.
>
> Since it looks like Mailman ate my attachment, you can get it here:
>
> http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/patch-cd-drive.c

I can't get my DVD writer recognized under -CURRENT, only ISO writing is
available in n-c-b. That does not work with nor without this patch. I'll
not be able to test on -STABLE until after New Year, sorry.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.