marcusmerge

Sven Esbjerg esbjerg at xbsd.net
Tue Aug 26 07:35:27 PDT 2003

I wanted to upgrade my laptop running FreeBSD-current to gnome2.4beta. I
downloaded the marcusmerge script and did a cvs checkout of the marcus
version of ports. After running marcusmerge some of the ports in /usr/ports
are missing. I noticed this because the portupgrade failed. It's stops
because /usr/port/devel/bonobo-activation is missing.
I did a fresh checkout of ports and a new marcusmerge and tried a directory
listing of /usr/ports/devel/bonobo-activation - it's missing. I checked
before the marcusmerge and it was there.

Anybody else seeing this?

I have changed the following in the marcusmerge script:
SRCDIR="/path/to/checkout"
DESTDIR="/usr/ports"

Sven Esbjerg
--