recent libgda2-0.91.0 upgrade fails on -STABLE

Wed Aug 6 08:19:08 PDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:02:45 -0500
Stephen Hilton <nospam at hiltonbsd.com> wrote:

> > 5.1 has stdint.h, so this isn't really strange. I assume there's only a
> >  #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
> >  # include <stdint.h>
> >  #endif
> > missing, but I can't look at it at the moment.
> >

> My 4.8-STABLE system has:
>
> daggar># cd /usr
> daggar># find . -name "stdint.h"
> ./local/include/zzip/stdint.h

This isn't in the default include path of gcc, and I don't think libgda2
adds it to the include path (and that's the desired behavior).

zzip/stdint.h is part of devel/zziplib and not a system header.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.