fontconfig 2.2.0 on -stable

Mike Hoskins mike at adept.org
Tue Apr 22 15:06:48 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> This is an FAQ, and shows you're doing a UNIX no-no.  You should not
> have '.' in root's path.  If you do want '.' in root's path, you should
> make it the very last entry.  Chances are it's the first entry in your
> case.

I'll re-check the relevant FAQs.  '.' is not in my, nor root's paths, as
verified by 'echo $PATH' before the 'make install' and/or 'portupgrade'.

The real no-no was asking a freetype question here when MAINTAINER is
someone else.  For that I apologize.  I've sent the previous mail to the
correct MAINTAINER (sobomax) and hope he has a response.  (Other than
having '.' in your path. :)

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher at adept.org>
To: spam-catcher at adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!