gdmXnest doesn't start

Adriel Cardenas aztlanet at gmx.net
Sun Apr 20 09:58:20 PDT 2003

Every time i try to start gdmXnest or gdmXnestchooser, i get the following
error

$ gdmXnestchooser
DISPLAY=:20

** (gdmXnestchooser:8835): WARNING **: Can't exec, trying Xnest

** (gdmXnestchooser:8835): WARNING **: Can't exec that either, giving up

I have search trough google with no luck, and I have changed the DISPLAY
value with some other values but no luck.

Has anyone seen this. I'll appreciate any comments/hints/urls/etc...

I'm trying to see a new GDM Greeter to send it to art.gnome.org : )

TIA

Adriel