Documentation needed!

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 4 17:06:07 PST 2003

Calling all documentation volunteers!  I committed the new bsd.gnome.mk
last night, and I'd like to get the documentation online as soon as
possible.  This way, porters can start using the new infrastructure.  So
far, Mezz, Adam, and Piero have volunteered.  Please let me know if you
need any help with the content.  I'll rely on your creative juices for
the wording and layout.  The format must be consistent with the FreeBSD
CSS style, and diffs should be submitted against the SGML code in
www/en/gnome.  Thanks.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus at FreeBSD.org
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome