bug found in gstreamer-plugins

Matthew Gardiner matgarnz at iprimus.com.au
Fri Apr 4 02:05:00 PST 2003

On 2003.04.04 16:20 Matthew Gardiner wrote:
> I was just compiling gstreamer-plugins as you do, and found that
> there are two patches located in the files directory, bot doing the
> same thing. When I compile it, it patches a file once and stuffs up
> with the second patch, basically it is double patching.  I found that
> by deleting the *.c file, the files are patched nicely and without a
> problem.  Could this issue please be fixed up on the cvs server.
>
> Matthew Gardiner

Thank you for the information Joe. Unfortunately I was one of the
foolish people to download FreeBSD 4.8 CD's as soon as they appeared on
the site (2days ago) and didn't check whether they had been blessed by
the "chosen ones". I'm cvsuping to the proper release and deleted the
ports directory so that a clean set of ports can be downloaded.
Hopefully all will go well (especially over a 56K modem ;-) ).

Matthew Gardiner