kern/186816: [geom] After adding a disk in the disk pool is lost geom disk

jmg at FreeBSD.org jmg at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 24 19:00:00 UTC 2014

Synopsis: [geom] After adding a disk in the disk pool is lost geom disk

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: jmg
State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 24 18:58:53 UTC 2014
State-Changed-Why:
I'll take this over as I believe the user was just using the wrong
device..  waiting for feedback (submitted as follow up, should be
there shortly)..

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-geom->jmg
Responsible-Changed-By: jmg
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Feb 24 18:58:53 UTC 2014
Responsible-Changed-Why: