libgeom documentation?

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Wed Jun 27 00:26:39 UTC 2012

[ Reposting this request to a more relevant list]

Libgeom has these functions geom_gettree() and geom_getxml but there is no
documentation in the man page. Was this intentional? Is there a place these
functions are documented other than their source code? :)

Thanks in advance.
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

It is not reality that has a time flow, but our very
approximate knowledge of reality. Time is the effect
of our ignorance.                     -Carlo Rovelli