kern/165745: [geom] geom_multipath page fault on removed drive

Garrett Wollman wollman at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:10:19 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR kern/165745; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garrett Wollman <wollman at csail.mit.edu>
To: gavin at FreeBSD.org
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/165745: [geom] geom_multipath page fault on removed drive
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:03:57 -0400

 <<On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:05:15 GMT, gavin at FreeBSD.org said:

 > To submitter: it sounds like this may be fixed - are you still able
 > to recreate the problem?

 I haven't had time to backport the new version to 9.0, nor to actually
 reboot the server we are testing to install a new kernel.  This will
 get done when I need to put the server into production, assuming 9.1
 isn't released by then.

 -GAWollman