CFR: FEATURE macros for GEOM classes

Fri Feb 11 09:18:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

during the last GSoC some FEATURE macros where added to some GEOM
classes. Basically the description from NOTES was taken as a
description for the FEATURE macro.

Can someone please review if the patch is OK (bikesheds about the
description part need to contain corresponding patches for NOTES, else
we will not take the arguments into account)?

I would like to commit this patch soonish, maybe in 1-2 weeks if
nobody complains until then (just tell if you need more time to review).

Please CC us on replies.

Thanks,
Alexander.

--
There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature:
that of paying literary men by the quantity they do NOT write.