SSD and gmirror

Dmitry Zamaruyev dmitry.zamaruyev at zoral.com.ua
Thu Aug 4 10:52:29 UTC 2011

SSD will be attached to Intel ESB2 chip, that using standard ata/ahci
drivers (I guess):

atapci1: <Intel 63XXESB2 SATA300 controller> port 0x18a0-0x18a7,0x1874-0x1877,0x1878-0x187f,0x1870-0x1873,0x1880-0x189f mem 0xd8500800-0xd8500bff irq 19 at device 31.2 on pci0
atapci1: AHCI called from vendor specific driver
atapci1: AHCI v1.10 controller with 6 3Gbps ports, PM supported

В Thu, 4 Aug 2011 11:33:01 +0100

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Zamaruyev,