linux partition mount problem...

romeofx romeofx romeofx84 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:38:00 UTC 2010

i got openbsd, i could mount my linux partition (no problem with it) but i
installed freebsd current version now, i cant do that on freebsd no idea why
how i can mount my linux partiton on freebsd ??
# kldstat|grep ex
43    1 0xc600a000 f000     ext2fs.ko
# disklabel ad0s2
# /dev/ad0s2:
16 partitions:
#        size   offset    fstype   [fsize bsize bps/cpg]
  a: 46138680 51199155    4.2BSD        0     0     1
  b:  6120765 97337835      swap
  c: 234441648        0    unused        0     0         # "raw" part, don't
edit
  i: 51199092       63   unknown
  j: 130977945 103458600    EXT2FS
partition a: partition extends past end of unit
partition b: offset past end of unit
partition b: partition extends past end of unit
partition c: partition extends past end of unit
disklabel: partition c doesn't cover the whole unit!
disklabel: An incorrect partition c may cause problems for standard system
utilities
# mount -t ext2fs /dev/ad0s2j gentoo
mount: /dev/ad0s2j : Input/output error
# dmesg|grep ad0s2j
g_vfs_done():ad0s2j[READ(offset=1024, length=1024)]error = 5
# uname -a
FreeBSD localhost.wine 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0: Fri Sep 17
01:11:44 UTC 2010     root at localhost.wine:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/wine  i386