storage configuration for Advanced Format

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Fri Oct 15 15:44:39 UTC 2010

Zeus V Panchenko <zeus at ibs.dn.ua> wrote:
 > may somebody help to understand `Sectorsize: 512' while hdd is GPT
 > configured as was written in the first post, please?

Because the sectorsize _is_ 512 bytes, as seen by the OS.
I don't see how the commands from your first post in this
thread could change that.

Best regards
   Oliver

"Whatever happened to the days when hacking started
at the cerebral cortex, and not at the keyboard?"
  --  Sid on userfriendly.org by Illiad, 2007-06-20