problem initialising gjournaling on boot time

Andrei Kolu antik at bsd.ee
Wed Mar 7 09:11:54 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 12:51, Andrei Kolu wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Built kernel with "options   UFS_GJOURNAL" but unable to mount
> any /dev/adX.journal filesystem from fstab. I can mount gjournal
> filesystems only after running command "gjournal load". How to enable it on

I have geom_journal_load="YES" in /boot/loader.conf already but it won't load
module on boot up.  It gave me an error:
fsck: exec fsck_ufs, async for /dev/ad0s3.journal in /sbin:/usr/sbin: No such
file or firectory

THE FOLLOWING FILE SYSTEM HAD AN UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY:
	ufs,async:/dev/ad0s3.journal (/jail)
Unknown error: help!