Expandable filesystem with more disk

Markus Örebrand Markus.Orebrand at operax.com
Tue Jan 31 03:19:23 PST 2006

Thanks for your answer. I sort of figured gconcat would be the way to
go.

And yes, it would be useful to allow creation with only one provider
(sorry for the provider/consumer confusion earlier), especially with a
number of repos of this kind.

Still, what are the chances of data corruption when adding more
providers and then growfs? Growfs comes bundled with warnings at
least...

--
Markus Örebrand, Systems administrator @ Operax