panic when loading mirror

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 30 15:57:07 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 12:52:53PM -0300, Fernan Aguero wrote:
+> | +> That's what I thought. Should I file a PR? Under which
+> | +> category?
+> |
+> | Your report is not the first one related to the problem, so I wouldn't
+> | be surprised if there is already PR describing it.
+>
+> I couldn't fint it ... but I was looking at open PRs only
+> ... maybe it was already committed to -CURRENT and closed?
+>
+> I'll keep looking ...

I'm not sure there is PR already, but it was reported for sure. If you
won't find one, please file one.