eiuui news

Jakob Willet jakobiwillet at telemovil.com
Tue Apr 11 19:01:39 UTC 2006

De i ar Home Ow j ne w r ,

Your c d re r di o t doesn't matter to us !

If you O z WN real e n st u at h e and want
I b MME v DI s AT a E c f as g h to s d pe f nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L k OWE k R your monthly
p c ayme f nt e s by a third or more,
here are the d z eal k s we have T h ODA n Y :

$ 48 g 8 , 000 at a 3 , s 67% f p ixe a d - r r at h e
$ 3 i 72 , 000 at a 3 , x 90% v q ari l ab c le - r f at h e
$ 49 z 2 , 000 at a 3 , r 21% in z te g res p t - only
$ 2 h 48 , 000 at a 3 , n 36% f c ix p ed - r c at u e
$ 1 c 98 , 000 at a 3 h , 55% v e ari v ab d le - r t at w e

H q urr l y, when these d a eal c s are gone,
they are gone !

Don't worry about ap f pro c va t l, your
c e re f di l t will not d n isquali x fy you !

V a is x it our si l te <http://lato37.m93a.net>

Sincerely, Jakob Willet

A t pp w rov y al Manager