GEOM viewer?

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Sun Sep 4 18:21:06 PDT 2005

Lukas Ertl wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Eric Anderson wrote:
>
>> I've been thinking how nice it would be to have a GEOM viewer - which
>> could show in a graphical window reads/writes (nearly real-time) to a
>> GEOM provider.
>

> gstat in an xterm? :-)

I suppose I should have been more clear. :)  Instead of just seeing the
numbers flash by, what I'd like to see, is a grid of blocks, or block
groups, or some such scaling, that shows something like a green square
for reads and a red square for writes, with 'blank' being no activity.
That way, I can see how the disk device is being accessed in real-time
(or close) while I run certain activities/benchmarks/etc.

Eric