Gmirror - need information and help

Conrad Burger conrad.burger at swistgroup.com
Mon Jun 6 14:30:56 GMT 2005

Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.swistgroup.com/email.htm or call: +27 21 888 7920
Thanks for the reply.

Just figured out "gmirror forget gm0" removes all the old "config stuff" and
puts the mirror in "COMPLETE" mode.

System1's mirror is happy and system2's mirror is busy syncing.

Now if someone could just help me get pgcluster 1.3 running I would be as happy
as a pig in mud, but that's for a different mailing list.

And Ken thanks for the time and effort...

Cheers
Conrad