mirroring two data disks (no system files on them)

Jeremy Claeson jclaeson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:47:23 PDT 2005

I'm still confused. I've seen some great emails on some things that
seem pretty complicated to me, but I've yet to hear from anyone who
can walk me through what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I'm doing something
too complicated, can someone let me know that at least? Thanks! Please
help and thanks in advance!