saving downloads becomes slower over time

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Sep 12 07:31:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:19:02AM +0300 I heard the voice of
Andriy Gapon, and lo! it spake thus:

> Does anyone else see this?

I've seen it when I don't keep the list of [completed] downloads
cleared out.

I use the Downloads Window extension, which restores the downloads
popup FF used to have before round N of "screwing up the interface for
people who actually use the program" removed it, and it's got a
checkbox in the prefs to auto-removed completed downloads.  There used
to be a pref in FF itself to do that, but it seems like at some point
it stopped working and I had to do it manually.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net