FF 18.0,1 IGNORED build with OSS=on

Hanno K. lr101fc at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:43:57 UTC 2013

I don't use ALSA-Linux ports at all, therefor need OSS=ON and ALSA=OFF instead to be able to build FF 18.0,1 on
FreeBSD-8.2-releng (yes I know it's out of date)

but it would be nice to be able to use FF without the Linux ports.
this build IGNORE message had been issued in earlier releases and was solved for some time, and did not appear in any FF
16.* nor in FF 17.* so far !!

why is there a need to drop the build with OSS in favour for ALSA ?

please look in to it.

Thanks
--
Hanno Krusken

Important note:
please do not replay with any HTML tags in your mail which will be blocked and deleted.
Regarding known SPAM, VIRUS and junk mail sender, which often use this way of fooling recipients with fancy images and
HTML-artwork. Remember that I'm using a very strict spam setup on top of it.
Thanks for your understanding.