firefox devel versions

Beat Gätzi beat at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 15 06:29:20 UTC 2012

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/

> Is it possible to build firefox-nightly, or aurora on FreeBSD?

As we are in the feature freeze of the portstree we only updated the ESR
and legacy versions. Once the freeze is over we will create own ports for
the ESR versions and update www/firefox to the latest release:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/165790

I already have patches for this and I try to update the gecko repository
today which includes an up to date version of firefox-beta.

It is possible to build nightly and aurora on FreeBSD but we don't provide
up to date ports for them. But with some adjustments to the www/firefox
port you should be able to build them too.

HTH,
Beat