ports/160411: www/libxul: does not compile/configure using clang

eadler at FreeBSD.org eadler at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 15 17:47:06 UTC 2012

Synopsis: www/libxul: does not compile/configure using clang

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: eadler
State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 15 17:47:05 UTC 2012
State-Changed-Why:
at this time we know that many ports don't work with clang. Reporting
individual ports does not yet help as we have automated ways of
detecting (and classifying) the problem. Please read
http://wiki.freebsd.org/PortsAndClang  some help that does currently
help is submitting clang reports with patches. Don't be discouraged from
reporting other bugs though!