enigmail-thunderbird as an option in thunderbird port

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 22 08:04:02 UTC 2011

Andriy Gapon ha scritto:
> Is it possible and relatively easy to turn emigmail thunderbird extension into
> something like a lightning extension?

Yes, of course. I think we can drop support for tb 3.6 and put enigmail
directly in tb/sm ports, since now it requires a complete gecko build.

> The reason for this request is two-fold:
> - it is more convenient when an extension installed from a port is automatically
> available as opposed to having to explicitly install/reinstall a .xpi file

Actually this is already done by the enigmail port.

--
Alex Dupre