van Etten's CLIPPINGs - Special

CLIPPINGs Central LMP at talktalk.net
Sun Nov 6 14:11:34 UTC 2011

CLIPPINGs
To remove: LMP at talktalk.net

Sent to:  gecko at freebsd.org

Take 21 Minutes
The last few weeks has seen short clips from blue chip companies with their perception of the future.
As a Non-Subscriber I wanted to send you one of the more popular recent links.
The digital signage community is rapidly being enclosed by technology trends that combines it into an all encompasing mash. It's about the profusion of data collection and analysis. The clip from Ericsson is a well studied example of what to expect. It is certainly worth the viewing.
On the Brink
I thank you for your time and consideration. CLIPPINGs has overrun the 27,700 circulation level. With winter rapidly entering our lives, preparing for the next season might be to advertise within this popular newsletter. Ask for our recently completed demographic study, the one with a listing of countries and percentages. If you wish to optain a copy (no questions asked), and maybe even a proposal, then contact my e-mail address below.
Again thank you and enjoy your weekend,
James Van Etten, Executive Editor
LMP at talktalk.net

Sent to you by:      Daily Digital Signage Intelligence
A small company with a large wingspan
to Subscribe: sent e-mail to LMP at TALKTALK.NET
To ensure that you receive our special e-mail offers, please add LMP at talktalk.net to your address book. If you received this e-mail from a friend and would like to subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. To update your e-mail address, click here. The newsletter is paid for by advertisement and sent to Specials Subscribers on behalf of Leadresearch.co.uk. If you wish to unsubscribe to future e-mails from CLIPPINGs, please click here. Or send a request to: Clippings - 57 Nutbourne Str. London W10 4HW - England