ports/155949: www/firefox: firefox 4, WITH_PGO, better Text against DISPLAY problem

beat at FreeBSD.org beat at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 29 06:07:04 UTC 2011

Synopsis: www/firefox: firefox 4, WITH_PGO, better Text against DISPLAY problem

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: beat
State-Changed-When: Tue Mar 29 05:59:17 UTC 2011
State-Changed-Why:
I'm not sure how we should handle this problem. Adding (needs X) is
misleading too as Firefox without PGO also depends on X. Another point
is that user will see the option only the first time and after that the
options are saved. So people may forget that they have selected the PGO
option. I set this PR to the feedback state as I'd like to get feedback
from the other gecko@ people as I'm tempted to remove PGO from OPTIONS
as it is too easy to break the build with PGO selected.