[SVN-Commit] r495 - in branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel: . files

Beat Gaetzi beat at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 1 16:45:10 UTC 2011

On 01.03.2011 07:20, Anonymous wrote:
> svn-freebsd-gecko at chruetertee.ch writes:
>
>> Author: beat
>> Date: Sat Feb 26 11:06:20 2011
>> New Revision: 495
>>
>> Log:
>> - Update to 4.0 Beta 12
>> - Fall back to bundled cairo until someone has time to check why configure
>>   fails here:
>>   checking for cairo-tee >= 1.10... Package cairo-tee was not found in the pkg-config search path.
>
> Have you tried to satisfy the dependency?

No, I just checked the cairo build log and assumed that tee was already
enabled:

%%
cairo (version 1.10.0 [release]) will be compiled with:

The following surface backends:
  Image:         yes (always builtin)
  Meta:          yes (always builtin)
  Tee:           yes (always builtin)
%%

I will ask the gnome team to commit your patch.

Thanks,
Beat