Fireforx 5 not building

Marc Rassbach marc at milestonerdl.com
Wed Jun 22 19:39:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, Florian Smeets wrote:

>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> ls /var/db/pkg
>> gtk-2.22.1_1 libtool-2.4
>> libevent-1.4.14b_2 nspr-4.8.7
>>

> Can you show us *all* installed packages, if that really is all you have in
> /var/db/pkg you have a more serious problem.

No, that was all that was listed.

I've been unsuccessful in getting a build on firefox from when it was
firefox 4 and 8.2 RC1.  I figured after all this time and going to 5 in
the last couple of weeks it was time to send a note along.

I found enough breadcrumbs via the mighty google to indicate I needed
graphics/cairo and now
it's compiling - then I get to see if it will actually install/run.