Ports depending on SeaMonkey 1.1 (www/seamonkey)

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 15 19:47:04 UTC 2011

Le ven 14 jan 11 à 14:54:33 +0100, Beat Gaetzi <beat at FreeBSD.org>
 écrivait :
> Hi, (maintainers BCC'ed)

Hello Beat,

> There are still a couple of ports which depends on obsolete SeaMonkey
> 1.1 (www/seamonkey). We will replace SeaMonkey 1.1 with 2.1 as soon as
> 2.1 is released. Therefore we need to cleanup the ports depending on old
> SeaMonkey.
>
> These ports use the SeaMonkey Gecko provider (USE_GECKO= seamonkey):
> mail/enigmail-seamonkey   ale@
> www/mozex                 thierry@
> www/preferential          miwi@
> www/helixplugin           mi AT aldan o algebra o com
>
> These ports use the SeaMonkey Gecko provider (USE_GECKO= seamonkey) via
> www/mozex/Makefile.xpi:
> www/adblock               thierry@
> www/bugmenot              saper AT saper o info

www/mozex & www/adblock can be removed: they were intended for the
ancient geckos, and they have been replaced respectively by
www/xpi-mozex & www/xpi-adblock (or www/xpi-adblock_plus).

Best regards,
--
Th. Thomas.