firefox3{,5} fail with script error (I think)

Beat Gaetzi beat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 1 12:44:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 29.12.2010 23:37, Chuck Bacon wrote:
> I've just attached my ./typescript, which resulted from copying
> configure.log and then running make again.  No different from before.
> Fixed in 8.1, but perhaps there's a fix for 8.0 :-)

Please update your ports tree and retry building Firefox as this should
be fixed a long time ago. Also Firefox 3.5.4 has a lot of know
vulnerabilities which are fixed in newer versions.
Please consider updating your entire system as FreeBSD 8.0 is no longer
supported: http://www.freebsd.org/security/

Beat