cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/mail/enigmail Makefile distinfo pkg-message ports/mail/enigmail-thunderbird Makefile

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 24 07:42:02 UTC 2011

Doug Barton ha scritto:
> I was using 1.3. Using 1.3.1 now and I still can't click Ok to close the
> Preferences dialog, but everything else seems to be working as well as
> it did with 1.3 + avg's patch.

Andriy, do you think your patch could be the cause for "OK" button not
working anymore? It seems valuable to add your patch to tb and sm ports,
but I want to be sure it doesn't introduce other regressions. Probably
it should also be reported upstream by gecko team.

--
Alex Dupre